Have you been invited to take a course or exam with W3schools? Please follow these instructions. To claim access to the courses and exams provided by your course administrator, you will need an account at W3schools.
- Step 1 - Create an account
- Step 2 - Log in with your account
- Step 3 - Get access to course an exam
- Step 4 - Later access
Do you already have an account? Then reuse that account, and log in with your existing credentials.
Step 1 - Create an account
If you don’t have an existing account, please create one. If you already have an account go to the next step. Remember to keep your password safe!
- Go to https://profile.w3schools.com/sign-up
- Fill in your information.
- Check your inbox. You will receive a verification email.
- Click the Verify email button in the email you got from us.
Step 2 - Log in with your account
When you have created your account, or already have an account, you need to log in.
- Go to https://profile.w3schools.com/
- Log in with your existing credentials.
Did you forget your password? No worries. You can reset your password on this page: https://profile.w3schools.com/reset
Step 3 - Get access to course and exam
Please find the link you have received from your course administrator.
To get access, you will need to:
- Click the link from the course administrator
- Click on the button Claim access
- Click on the button Go to course / exam
The link will look like this:
The above link is just an example.
You will also receive an email with information about your course and exam - and a link where you access them.
Step 4 - Later access
All your courses, exams and completed certificates are available at https://my-learning.w3schools.com/certificates
We're here to help
Have any questions? You are welcome to contact us at email@example.com