To create an account at W3schools you need to verify your email first. We will automatically send you an email with a link that is valid for 24 hours, when you sign up.
I never got the verification email - what do I do?
You can resend the email yourself.
- Go to https://profile.w3schools.com/log-in
- Log on your account with the email and password you signed up with.
- Click on Resend verification email.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject; Welcome to W3Schools.com - please verify your email". Please check your spam folder, if the email is not in your inbox.
Did you still not get the email? Please contact your email provider, and make sure that they allow emails from us and email@example.com.
- Click on the link Verify email inside that email to verify your email account. You will get a message that confirms that your email has been verified - and you can continue to log in.
- Click on the button Return to login and log in with your email and password.