To create an account at W3schools you need to verify your email first. We will send you an email with a link that is valid for 24 hours.
My verification link expired - what do I do?
If your verification link expired, because you didn't click it within 24 hours, you can still verify your account.
- Go to https://profile.w3schools.com/log-in
- Log on your account with the email and password you signed up with.
- Click on Resend verification email.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject; Welcome to W3Schools.com - please verify your email". Please check your spam folder, if the email is not in your inbox.
- Click on the link Verify email inside that email to verify your email account. You will get a message that confirms that your email has been verified - and you can continue to log in.
- Click on the button Return to login and log in with your email and password.